This is our Dual Fuel option Coffee machine.
Perfect for Coffee Vans, Food Trucks, Mobile cafes, Coffee caravans or anywhere else you want to make coffee and have limited power.
Fracino Contempo 2 Group machines have the option to use LPG gas heating, electric element heating or both together – they provide unrivalled flexibility and mobility while still retaining high volume output. These machines are ideal for mobile catering units and remote area locations.
Key Dual Fuel Features:
* Highest powered LPG espresso system in the world.
* 2000 watt electric element optional upgrade to 2850 watt or 4000 watt – no charge.
* LPG fuelled burner approx. equivalent to 4kw electrical power rating.
* Fitted with electronic ignition and flame failure device.
* Boiler pressure controlled by a gas pressure valve.
* High groups to allow for large take-away cups with 130mm clearance.
* Flip down espresso tray fitted to one group.
* Sight control of pilot flame through front of coffee machine.
* Running on Gas with element isolated requires 350 watts supplied by 240v generator or 12v inverter.
* Note: The installed gas supply system must comply with the Gas Safety Regulations and be certfied by a COMCAT registered engineer.
1. The Rotary Pump is supplied as standard with the Coffee Machine.
2. All items shown can be purchased from Fracino. The following which need to be purchased locally:
3. The Flojet Pump and Fresh Water Tank can be replaced by a fixed tank in the vehicle. This tank would require an external 1.5 bar pump.
4. The 12v battery can either be the vehicle battery or a slave battery. We recommend Lucas sealed rechargeable LSLG 104 ah 12v gel battery.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!