Delonghi Service & Warranty Repairs
Complete Cafe Services are AUTHORISED service and warranty repairers. We have access to all parts, bulletins, updates and follow procedures in line with Delonghi P/L.
Services we offer!
- We can supply parts as required.
- We can perform after warranty repairs an service.
- We can provide you with all Machine Manuals in electronic form.
- We also offer FREE phone support and advice. Business hours only.
- We can provide you with all cleaning and maintenance products for your machine.
CONTACT US NOW (08) 8338 0600
How frequently do I need to use a descaler and which kind of descaler product to use?
- It depends on water hardness and on the usage frequency of the machine.
- Some models are equipped with a water hardness tester to set the machine correctly.
- Automatic machines (*) are equipped with a descale alarm.
- A Descaling process on a non automatic machine is recommended after approximately 300 coffees or as soon as the performance levels drop on the machine.
How do I create a perfect and rich milk froth?
- Use skimmed or semi-skimmed milk at refrigerator temperature (5°C).
- On automatic cappuccino system you can also set your preferred froth level.
- Milk deposit and dirt inside the milk circuit and tank can lower the frothing performances. Make sure to regularly clean the milk container following the user manual.
How can I choose or modify the coffee temperature?
- On automatic machines you can set your preferred coffee temperature levels.
- To reach a perfect in-cup espresso temperature we suggest you place your cup on the cup warmer or add hot water to the cup.
- Before making the first coffee, it is advised to dispense some hot water first or start a rinsing cycle in order to warm up the system.
- If your coffee is not hot enough, the machine may require descaling.