If you want exceptional espresso and an espresso machine that makes minimal noise in the morning, then you found the perfect machine - the Elektra lever espresso machine. Being a lever machine, the piston consistently pumps pressure at each point from one pull to the next. Exceptional coffee.......Elektra!
- Sparkling all chrome finish.
- Our units have the eagle with wings UP!
- Brass eagle situated on dome.
- Large, round base (10" diameter)
- Water level sight glass indicates level of water in boiler
- Pressure gauge shows steam pressure in boiler and needle in green zone indicates optimal time to extract espresso
- Spring piston-operated - lever starts in upward position, the user pulls down against spring until coffee fills bottom of demitasse cup, then lever is slowly released and the spring in the piston pushes the lever to pump the water through the coffee grinds. If making double, it is important to pull lever down a second time at the half way point and released.
- Piston grouphead
- Only assembly required is the attachment of the steam wand
- Boiler pressure relief valve on top of boiler for safety
- Durable brass boiler that provides exceptionally dry steam for creating micro foam.
- Armour-plated, 800 watt heating element
- Internal pressure regulator automatically regulates the temperature
- Built-in safety thermostat prevents meltdown if left without water - please note that you can still damage the heating element if the machine is run dry (without water)
- This machine is for home use only.