Gaggia Velasca - Automatic - Coffee Machine
This compact sized machine is perfect for smaller kitchens, caravans and small offices. The Velasca is an automatic coffee machine with fully functional steam arm which allows you to texture the milk exactly as you like it.
From the Italian manufacturer Gaggia / Saeco / Phillips. ideal for domestic or office use, the Gaggia Velasca gives customers great value while still providing espresso good enough to be produced at a cafe thanks to its Saeco brewing system.
The Gaggia Velasca also comes with an automatic stand-by system for conserving energy.
- Durable ceramic grinder blades that ensures that coffee is not overheated or burned.
- Digital display for easier navigation and quicker feedback on the status of the machine.
- Stainless steel case for aesthetic value and long-lasting performance.
- Descaling alarm to indicate necessary descale cycle and consequent improved durability.
- 15 bars of pressure for the perfect espresso taste.
- Automatic stand-by mode activated after 1 hour of non-use for energy saving.
- Quick heat boiler technology for superfast, immediate coffee brewing.
- Automatic cleaning and descaling cycles for improved hygiene of the machine, as well as extension of its lifetime.
- Espresso pre-brewing for even moistening before the actual brewing process; provides full aroma and a balanced and tasty espresso.
- Removable brewing group for easy cleaning and maintenance, or even replacement when needed; contributes to improved hygiene and near flawless coffee taste.
- Dimensions: 256mm (W) x 340mm (H) x 444mm (D)
- Weight: 8.5 kg.
- Power Supply: 230 V/50 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 1400 W.
- Water Capacity: 1.2 litres.
- Coffee Bean Capacity: 250 gr.
- Waste Container Capacity: 10 servings.
- Maximum Cup Height: 115 mm.