The La MArzocco FB80, where Form meets Function.
Released in 2006 to Celebrate the 80th year of La Marzocco for the World Barista Competitions that year the FB80 brings La Marzocco technology to the Specialty Coffee industry. This multi boiler dream of a machine has a lot of La Marzocco technology helping ensure superior thermal stability shot after shot.
With optional Multi Boiler upgrades, body colour customisations and a huge potential to personalise the machine this is a must have piece of equiptment fort the serious coffee pofessional.
- saturated groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- dual boiler system: separate boilers for each group optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- dual pid (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- insulated boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- ruby flow restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- pre-heating system: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
- stainless steel portafilters & precision baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- digital display: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- hot water economizer: fine tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- tall cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height).
- auto back-flush program: automatic cleaning program.
- available models: 2, 3 or 4 groups.
- machine operation: automatic (av), semiautomatic (ee) and mechanical paddle (mp) versions.
- cup warmer: maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- barista lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- high legs: makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm / 3in. in height).
- personalized colors: customizable colors based on the ral color system, on request.
- auto steam: simple steaming system stops automatically at your desired temperature.
To Personalise your FB80 please contact us and we will happily take you through all of your options.