The Lelit PL60 V2 (Diana) is a dual boiler espresso machine capable of making espresso and steaming milk at the same time. The 2 seperate boilers make this a powerful coffee machine for those who want the convenience and power of a more commercial machine but don't want to feel like they're opening a cafe in their kitchen.
The more domestic styling of the Diana make this a great addition to any kitchen.
- 250ml brass espresso
- 400ml stainless steel steam boiler
- Anti-drop system with a three-way valve. It avoids the dropping of the main group once the coffee extraction process is over and also having to wait between two coffee extractions.
- Professional multi-directional steam wand that enables you to prepare easily creamy cappuccinos.
- Separate hot water dispenser.
- Water level control in the tank and automatic heating element cut off in cases of lack of water.
- Level probe to control the steam boiler level and switch for the steam boiler heating element.
- Electronic card for steam boiler water recharge.
- 2 solenoid valves with switch: one for the steam supply and one for hot water supply.
- Relief valve for steam boiler pump.
- Stainless steel appliance body and cup warmer on top of the machine.
- Stainless steel, removable water tray cover for easy cleaning.
- Ready in 3 minutes.
- Commercial 57mm LELIT filterholder to be operated with ground coffee.
- Single manometer to check the pressure in steam boilers.
- Lever switches.
The Technical stuff..
- Boiler Capacity brew 0.25L brass, steam 0.4L stainless steel
- Fresh Water Tank 2.2L tank
- Voltage 230V 50Hz
- Power consumption brew 1000W, steam 1200W
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 33 x 30 x 42
- Pump Vibration
- Weight 10.5kg
*PLUS... We repair everything we sell on site and carry parts also.