This is what happens when Form and Function meet. The Lelit Mara is the Smallest E61 Heat Exchanger Machine on the Market and by no meaNs does that diminish on its performance.
This Compact little beast of a machine is fitted with a massive 1.5L boiler with a 1400w element. In short (because it is!) in such an tiny package they have managed to fit a huge amount of power.
We love the Mara here because of its tiny footprint, solid build quality and performance to rival vastly more expensive machines.
- 1.5L copper boiler with heat exchanger and thermo-siphon double cycle system to have the brewing group and the boiler always warm, at the right temperature.
- Internal pipes in copper.
- Double manometer to check the pressure in both boilers.
- Stainless steel on/off switch.
- Separate pilot lights.
- Water level control in the tank and automatic heating element cut off in cases of lack of water.
- Manual rearm security thermostat.
- Settable over pressure valve.
- Anti-burn steam and water wands.
- Commercial 58mm LELIT filterholder to be operated with ground coffee.
- Polished stainless steel appliance body.
- genuine Lelit tamper (red wood handle)
- blind filter
- 2 portafilters (double and single)
- single and double filter baskets
- Dimensions: 22cm wide 40cm deep 36cm high
- Weight: 18,8 kg
- Tank capacity: 2,7 lt
- Heating element: 1400W
- Pump: 48W / 15 bar