MACAP MXDZ XTREME ESPRESSO COFFEE GRINDER ON DEMAND BUILT-IN DYNAMOMETRIC TAMPER (BLACK)
The MXDZ is the same as the MXD with the addiction of the MACAP CPS (Constant Pressure System) automatic tamper to streamline espresso production by conforming all users to utilize the same tamp pressure. Using a lever, this tamper applies uniform and level pressure to the ground espresso in a group handle. The result is a predictable and consistent extraction; a leap forward in simplifying traditional espresso preparation.
- The Dynomametric Coffee Press System (CPS) provides a constant pressure of 55 lbs onto the freshly ground espresso coffee in the filterholder. The tamper pressures and turns, like the good barista does it. The result is a consistent, perfect extraction, even if staff members without barista experience are operating grinder and espresso machine.
- The new electronic system provides a possible third program for grinding
- Dosing Type selection either standard selection system hands free push selection
- There are three doses programmable and a manual option
- Dosing counter
- Password protection to secure settings
- 64 mm titanium burrs
- Step less micrometer settings to fine adjust the grinding
- Motor: 480 Watt 110V
- Burrs: 85 mm diameter titanium
- Hopper Capacity: 3 lbs
- 4 gram per second
- max: 33 lbs per hour
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 15"
- Height with hopper: 24"
- Weight: 30 lbs